Continuing our series of looking into the product lineage of Patanjali (headed by Baba Ramdev) and listing out the best of them, we’ve enriched the health care segment for today. And boy did we find these ones alluring to the eye?
Patanjali has a plethora of products categorized under the health care niche that helps in nourishing the mind and body. We picked out the best 10 of them from the catalog and listed them along down below in the blog.
Let’s check out the list, then. Shall we?
10) Patanjali Peedantak Ointment
- A perfect remedy for the back, joint, muscle pain, this one is readily available via its outlet.
- The ointment is packed with essential oils like Pedantak oil, garlic oil, Divyadhara and more that helps in eliminating the pain.
Price- Rs 70
9) Patanjali Badam Pak
- A nourishing tonic that helps in providing a healthy base and immunity system to the body, Patanjali’s Badam Pak is a mix of protein, dietary fibers, and vitamins.
- It can be used in dosage by mixing up with milk or can even be taken separately.
8) Patanjali Pachak
- A proprietary ayurvedic medicine, this one helps to ward off stomach indigestion and abdominal distension.
- It constitutes of a mix of powders like sea salt, black salt, mango powder, Amla powder and more blended into form the pachak.
- It is available in multiple flavor variants.
7) Patanjali Chyawanprash
- A useful compound to keep the body physically and mentally fit along the course, this one is revered all throughout.
- It packs in seven prime substances and helps in warding off tuberculosis, cough, distaste, stomach disorders and more.
- It is available in two variants as the normal Chyawanprash and the Special Chyawanprash.
6) Patanjali Amrit Rasayan
- If you’ve been following the Myntra that Chyawanprash is only for winter seasons, then this might open up different avenues.
- Packed with the same blend of Chyawanprash and catered to meet the needs of the summer season, it is a perfect tonic for mind and body.
Price- Rs 160 (1 kg)
5) Patanjali Fruit Juice
- Available in different flavors like mango, orange, mixed fruit, guava, apple and more, this can be a timely break from the hasty schedules to gulp up a glass of fresh ready to serve fruit juice.
- It is available in tetra packs that help seal the nutrients intact.
4) Patanjali Honey
- Honey has been there since the beginning of the humankind and has been perceived a health boosting agent for mind and body.
- With Patanjali’s pure honey, one is bound to experience the joy of honey along with the medicinal and health beneficial properties.
- It aids in warding off coughs, constipation, cold, indigestion and more.
3) Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice
- Aloe Vera retains the title of best remedy against diseases like skin issues, constipation, indigestion and more.
- Patanjali’s Aloe Vera Juice is packed with vital nutrients that can be taken twice daily with water.
- It helps in keeping the body immune to diseases.
- It is available in two variants in the ilk of ‘fibers with orange juice’ and ‘orange flavor’
2) Patanjali Amla Juice
- A benign answer for many of the immunity-related problems, Patanjali’s Amla juice is the go-toanswer for many.
- As amla packs in vital nutrients and helps in multiple issues like eyesight problems, indigestion, hyperacidity, skin diseases and more, Patanjali’s Amla Juice comes closest to having a raw amla.
- This one is readily available through its outlet and has been one of the best sellers of the Patanjali.
Price- Rs 100 (1 ltr)
1) Patanjali Desi Ghee
- In a market, where the quality marks have been on the wee slide, Patanjali’s Desi Ghee provides a turn of heads.
- A pure quality desi ghee made from cow milk, this one is packed with nutrients and is helpful to mind and body.
Price- Rs 460 (1 kg); Rs 235 (500 gm)
Wanna share your thoughts on these? Write to us down below in the comment box and let us know about it.