In the modern day of next-gen technology, there’s much for a tech enthusiastic to indulge in. In fact, such is the influx of innovations in the market these days that it gets hard to keep track of them.
Every now and then we see new mobile phones pop up. To be fair, they aren’t mobile phones anymore, they are smartphones. But the tag of thesmartphone has been surpassed too with the launch of ‘superphones’. At least that’s what we call it.
We’ll have a take-on on one such ‘superphone’ with a complete review of its specification. The aforementioned superphone is Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 which is set for a release date set on 9th of March this year. Read along.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review
The Chinese phone-maker Xiaomi came to the forefront a couple of years ago through its Redmi series. Such has been the presence of it that even the bigger players of the mobilesegment had to be aware.
With new phones coming up thick and fast, Xiaomi has finally decided to launch a new flagship phone named Redmi Note 3. This phone is an eagerly anticipated upgrade on the previous Redmi Note 2.
Here’s a quick snap of it with complete review down below. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 boasts of ultra-fast fingerprint sensor, snapdragon 650 processor, a 4050mAh battery and a premium metal finish. All these at a price range of Rs9999 and Rs11999 for two variants of ram at 2GB and 3GB module respectively.
Read also: Lenovo K4 Note Review
1) Display and Design
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 sports a 13.9 cm (5.5 inches) 1080 HD display. Xiaomi has integrated quite smart features in this phone.
- With ‘Sunlight Display’ that offers real-time contrast adjustment alongside intelligent ‘Night Mode’ which automatically adjust the brightness to the darker surroundings. Add to the exquisite list ‘Reading Mode’, that counters excessive glare and blue light, there’s much to flare upon.
- It features a resilient and sturdy premium metal unibody. Xiaomi has truly used finest of craftsmen to design the elegant look of Redmi Note 3. It fits quite well in the palm and gives a feel of the premium phone.
- If that’s not enough for you, there’s this ultra-fast fingerprint sensor on the back panel which is very accurate and responsive.
2) Operating System and Network
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 stocks Android 5.1 with customized MIUI7. Although Android 5.1 has been in the market for long enough, it’s the first time Xiaomi has stocked them with the previous ones running on Android 4.4.
- It has a dual-sim capacity with both supporting LTE bands. The sim tray hosts one micro-sized and one nano-sized sim.
- Xiaomi Note 3 has aspecification to be truly amazed off. It features a high-performance Snapdragon 650 processor with ARM’s flagship Cortex-A72. The processor is a first of its kind in use with hexacore segmentation clocking speeds up to 1.8GHz.
- It includes the next-gen Adreno 510 graphics processor which allows a user to indulge in afluid high-performance gaming environment.
4) Camera and Battery
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has a great camera with 16MP on the rear side with two-tone flash. It features dual ISP processing for higher quality images.
- The front camera has a 5MP sensor that’s more than enough for selfie enthusiastic.
- Talking about the battery, it has quite a biggie under the metal frame. The battery has a 4050mAh of massive capacity that’s a full 29% higher than the previous Redmi Note series phones.
- Despite the increase in battery capacity, it cuts off a little weight on it, with 21 gm lighter than the previous phones.
5) Price and Storage
- Xiaomi Redmi Note comes in two price variants. The model with 2GB of ram with 16GB of internal storage has a price of Rs9999.
- While the 3GB variant with 32GB internal storage has a price of Rs11999.
- However, the user shall have the option of expandable storage with an extra micro-SD card.
Read also: OnePlus 2 Review
Our take on Redmi Note 3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is a definite go-to option from our side. It is truly a game-changer in terms of specifications and features. With such exquisite premium feel and great performances at a budgetary price,one can buy them without worrying a nick.
- It is available exclusively via e-commerce website Amazon.in where registrations are open for now. The release date is set for 9th of March, 2016. Not much time left, is it? Register for your piece now.